############################
Planned guests for the next few weeks:

[Tentative] Scape One (www.carbonfeed.com)
############################

CLICK THE LINK TO HEAR THE SHOW
http://www.antonbanks.com/audio/the_vault_06-02-10.mp3

Show archives are available online. To get to them, visit
www.AntonBanks.com and click on "Archives".

Tracklist for the show:
[Artist, Track, Label]

Biosphere- The Third Planet [Volume]
Jahcoozi- Barefoot Dub (Ramadanman Refix Instrumental) [Bpitch Control]
Extrawelt- Mozaics [Traum]
Samuel L Session- Can You Relate (Joris Voorn Remix) [Soma]
Riley Reinholdt- Reuter [Mbf Ltd]
Cormac- Merlin (Thomas Muller Rmx) [Bpitch Control]
Gary Beck- Fereneze [Soma]
Harvey Mckay- After Hours [Soma]

###
Set by Anton Banks

Fumiya Tanaka- Drive #1 (1-2) [Tresor]
Komplex- Komplex - Modulators Extra Edit - Original Mix [Iterant]
S. Linzatti & P. Grindvik- When Falls (Forever Falls Veresion) [Islands &
Islets]
Dave Angel- Original Mix [Digit Speed]
Double X- Hesitant [Kanzleramt Music]
Fanon Flowers- Mr Sys - Love Reborn Remix [Warm Up Recordings]
Echoplex- Close Up - Original Mix [Hertz Records]
Jay Denham- Germs - Original Mix [Disko B]
Sub Space- The Bi-Machine (Original) [Mirage]
Eric Sneo, Felix Krocher- Breath Of Live - Original Mix [Beatdisaster]
Redshape- Plonk - Original Mix [Present Recordings]
Mike Dehnert- Xxx Part 2 - Original Mix [Fachwerk Digital]
Damon Wild- Downtown World, Pt. 2 [Kanzleramt Music]
Pacou- 30 Degress - Original Mix [Newrhythmic Records]
Exium Vs. Gayle San- A1- Exium Vs Gayle San - Mob1 [Nheoma]
Eric Sneo- Mass Appeal Madness [Earache-Combat]
Luke Slater- Freek Funk - Steve Bicknell Lost Mix I [Novamute]
Samuel L. Session- Visions - Original Mix [New Soil]
Baby Ford & Eon - Dead Eye [Plus 8]
Staffan Linzatti- Construct [Stockholm Ltd]
Thom Yorke- The Clock - Surgeon Remix [Xl Recordings]
Synnys- Blisters [Aj Recordings]
Stanislav Tolkachev- Rudiment 4 (Grovskopa Remix) [Funque Droppings]
James Ruskin- Version [Tresor]
Asagaoaudio- Ring and Portrait (Bas Mooy remix) [AN Records]
Surgeon- Floorshow Part II [Counterbalance]
Ortin Cam & Charles Bells- Pyramid [Roots]
Joey Beltram- Energy Flash [React]
Telefon Tel Aviv- Immolate Yourself (Surgeon remix) [BPitch control]
Jeroen Liebregts- Vloer - Original Mix [Audio Assault]
###

Recloose- Four Ways of Saying Goodbye [Planet-E]

Enjoy,
Anton

Click for info about the show: www.antonbanks.com/bio.html

*** I appreciate all promotional music sent to me and will never sell any of
it online or anywhere else. All promotional material sent to me is aired on
my show as well as used in my DJ sets when I play out.

iTunes Feed:
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=352011413

RSS:
http://www.antonbanks.com/The_Vault_RSS.xml