I've stopped buying ambient/dub/whatever stuff because I own hours and
hours of it, and beyond the classics, one track is hard to tell from
the next.

I make an exception for Blamstrain.  This is a pretty sweet release.
At a minimum y'all should stream it from the bandcamp site, and def
consider buying it. Hey Americans! The Euro is weak against the
dollar! Their loss is your gain! USA! USA!