Had the chance to see him play 2 months ago here in Portugal, and from
the chat we had I can confirm there's new stuff and the one he wrecked
was one of the highlights on his set. He described it to me as a joint
of different piano layers. Also I catched this mix today of Kyle Hall in
which you can see "06 Theo Parrish "White Label SS40" (Sound Signature)"
although it's not the one I recall from that night. catch it on
http://www.xlr8r.com/podcast/2010/06/kyle-hall

peace

wojciech wrote:
Word on the street is that Theo had dropped off four new Sound
Signature white labels at various Detroit record shops for the DEMF
weekend.  Any reports as to what these are like?