It's CD copies we have - 10 tracks in total - a bit "ghetto" CD-R sort of thing.

Although I've liked Levon Vincent since his early Novel Sound sound
stuff I've never really heard any Jus Ed stuff that made me sit up and
take notice - maybe that's why I liked this one so much, it was just a
bit of a suprise!

Jason