############################
Planned guests for the next few weeks:

June 23, 2010- Scape One (www.carbonfeed.com)
############################

CLICK THE LINK TO HEAR THE SHOW
http://www.antonbanks.com/audio/the_vault_06-09-10.mp3

Show archives are available online. To get to them, visit
www.AntonBanks.com and click on "Archives".

Tracklist for the show:
[Artist, Track, Label]

Future Sound Of London- Lifeforms [Astralwerks]
Reade Truth & Natasha Romanova- Macif [RWL]

Italoboyz- 9-96 [Trapez Ltd]
Riley Reinhold- Asphalt Heroes [MBF Ltd]
Cormac- Wait [Bpitch]
Moonbeam- Distance [Traum]
Dot Allison- Cry (Slam Instrumental) [Soma]
Gruenbox- Share The Bong (Original) [Trapez]
Sql- Baggage Tag [MBF]
Gary Beck- Enough Talk [Soma]

Aux 88- Voice Modulation (Anthony Rother Remix) [Echoism]
Scape One- Machine Code (Barcelona) [Electrix Records]

###
Set by Anton Banks

ORPHX- Circuit IV (Consumption) [Hymen (Germany)]
ORTIN CAM & CHARLES BELLS- Saga [Roots]
Mark Broom & James Ruskin- Hostage [Blueprint]
Marcel Dettmann- Silex [Ostgut Ton]
Casual_Violence- Brunette [Unreleased]
The Spaceape & Martyn- Is This Insanity? (Ben Klock Mix) [3024]
Marco Rane, Paul Boex- AZN Killers (Exium Remix) [Newrhythmic Records]
Kenny Larkin- Glob (Ben Klock Remix 1) [Planet E]
R-Play- Cyber Criminal - Part 1 [Naked Lunch]
Heilo Bitnik- Vertical - Original Mix [Naked Lunch]
###

Recloose- Four Ways of Saying Goodbye [Planet-E]

Enjoy,
Anton

Click for info about the show: www.antonbanks.com/bio.html

*** I appreciate all promotional music sent to me and will never sell any of
it online or anywhere else. All promotional material sent to me is aired on
my show as well as used in my DJ sets when I play out.

iTunes Feed:
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=352011413

RSS:
http://www.antonbanks.com/The_Vault_RSS.xml