############################
Planned guests for the next few weeks:

June 23, 2010- Scape One (www.carbonfeed.com)
############################

CLICK THE LINK TO HEAR THE SHOW
http://www.antonbanks.com/audio/the_vault_06-16-10.mp3

Show archives are available online. To get to them, visit
www.AntonBanks.com and click on "Archives".

Tracklist for the show:
[Artist, Track, Label]

Union Jack- There Will Be No Armageddon [Platypus]
Marcoerre- Utopia [Foundsound]
Flatpack Jesus- Gruuvmii (Andrew Duke's Skullhaze Mix) [Red Robot Records]
Aux88- Space Satelites (Black Tokyo Aux88 Remix) [Echoism]
Chaos- Afrogermanic [Underground Resistance]
Shake- Sonar 123 [Peacefrog Records]

###
Set By Anton Banks

Aphex Twin- Analogue Bubblebath 3 [Volume]
Heiko Laux- Santa Maria (Dry-Dub Mix) [Kanzleramt Music]
Eric Sneo, Felix Krocher- Breath Of Live [Beatdisaster]
Yari Greco- Planet Zone [Naked Lunch]
Deuce- Twerp Wiz [Osgut Ton]
Fumiya Tanaka- Drive #2 (Edit) [Tresor]
Marcel Dettmann- Viscous [Ostgut Ton]
Hammer, James- Stick It [Naked Lunch]
Christian Wunsch- Toxic Affairs (Bas Mooy Remix) [Audio Assault]
Reeko- Ribbon [Palicavonzvreca]
Luka Baumann- Adverse [Aftertaste Recordings]
R-Play- Cyber Criminal Part 1 [Naked Lunch]
Surgeon- Floorshow II [Counterbalance]
The Spaceape, Martyn- Is This Insanity? (Ben Klock Mix) [3024]
Surgeon- Compliance Momentum [Dynamic Tension]
Voidloss- Ananael [Singularity]
Asagaoaudio- Ring And Portrait (Bas Mooy Remix) [An]
Casual Violence- Briefly Sexual [Aftertaste]
Stanislav Tolkachev- Rudiment 4 (Grovskopa Remix) [Injected Poison Records]
Infinity- I-94 [Volume]
###

Recloose- Four Ways Of Saying Goodbye [Planet-E]

Enjoy,
Anton

Click for info about the show: www.antonbanks.com/bio.html

*** I appreciate all promotional music sent to me and will never sell any of
it online or anywhere else. All promotional material sent to me is aired on
my show as well as used in my DJ sets when I play out.

iTunes Feed:
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=352011413

RSS:
http://www.antonbanks.com/The_Vault_RSS.xml