Pitch Adjust Newsletter week 43

In this letter:
* Intro
* Drum & Bass section is alive
* Interview with Adam Beyer
* Interview with Spiller
* New chapter of “Break Beats Chronicles”
* Radiohead contest
* Things to come
* New link engine
* Events this weekend

Things are happening at  www.pitchadjust.com  We are currently
reconstructing the site and the first step is the new opening page -
check it out!

Drum & Bass section is alive: (www.pitchadjust.com/drumbass_fr.html)

We are happy to announce that the drum n’ bass-section is finally up and
alive. Alexa Joyce from Ecosystem has been talking with Tony Coleman
from
Hospital Records, David Dajani had a chat with Dan Drehn from Groove
Central Recordings and Faris Yakob went to the drum n' bass convention
in France!

Interview with Adam Beyer: (www.pitchadjust.com/beyer_fr.html)

Adam Beyer, one of the most successful techno producers/DJ’s for the
moment, found a blank in a busy schedule and took some time to answer
Jonas’ many questions - read what he had to say…

Interview with Spiller: (www.pitchadjust.com/spiller_fr.html)

PitchAdjust.com was on the phone with Spiller for ten minutes, the man
behind the dance floor filler “Groovejet”, and discussed nice painted
ceilings - and music.

New chapter of “Break Beats Chronicles”:
(www.pitchadjust.com/u_story_fr.html)

The new chapter of “Break Beats Chronicles” is here. This time, it’s
about East coast vs. West coast…

Radiohead contest: (www.pitchadjust.com/main_fr.html)

Enter our Radiohead contest and win some exclusive goodies from EMI!

About things to come:

* Interviews with Wookie, the king of  2-Step and Jazzie B, the legend
from
   Soul II Soul!
* Interview with DJ Die, drum n’ bass hero!
* DJ Spotlight with Monica Kruse, one of the top female dj's from
Germany.
* Interview with Colin Dale (Kiss FM, Abstract Dance). We'll also have
an
   exclussive DJ mix from Colin - you don't want to miss this feature.

And a lot more...

New link engine: (www.pitchadjust.com/links_fr.html)

We would like to invite you to visit our new and improved link engine.
If you have any great links or maybe a great website, please help us out
by
submiting them to the engine today.

Events this weekend:

Friday October 27:
** Bar Rumba, London - R2 Records party starring Paul 'Trouble' Anderson

** Sankeys Soap, Manchester - 'Pure Science'-live, James Holroyd(bugged
     out!), Tony Vegas(scratch perverts)
** The Pheonix, Manchester - Cheekee, Beatle, Nog, Header and Medicine
     Man

Saturday October 28:
** Steppaz Convention, Berlin - Madvibes Party
** Giant, LA - Spin Magazine presents Alice's Wicked Wonderland (Green
     Velvet)
** Ultrasonic, Munich - Octave One’s DJ Lawrence Burden and more

Sunday October 29:
** London Express, London - Groove Armada + Nuphonic residents

Read more about the events on http://pitchadjust.com/

Do you organize a party? Send us the details, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Any questions (or answers): send to [EMAIL PROTECTED]