Sorry if this is a little off topic, but I have to say something...

I have been getting *hammered* left and right for that comment about is the
neighborhood "bad", and I apologize if anyone actually took offense to
that...

I haven't been to a party for enjoyment in well over a year, and I am
borrowing my families brand new GM car.  Detroit is known for high GM theft,
so I was seeing if the area is in anyway a more sketchy than in the past,
but in no way do I judge the city as a whole because of that, after all I
considered moving there many years back...

You know, for a city that raised me so long ago, and the center of my
musical bent, I am alittle disgusted in the ultra-negative, almost
territorially violent, attitudes I have been receiving today...

darw_n

"create, demonstrate, toneshift..."
http://www.mp3.com/stations/clevelandunderground
http://www.mp3.com/darw_n