From: "ja...@iridite.com" <ja...@iridite.com>
Sender: irid...@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 15:53:58
To: Ivan Tomasevic<to...@tesla.rcub.bg.ac.rs>
Cc: <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: Re: (313) new Model 500 preview
I just had another listen to the clips - it's OK but really nothing
that special in my books - really dislike those "live" sounding tom
rolls and......well it just doesn't float my boat.

Huesca is just "epic" in all the wrong ways for me - it steps WAY too
close to Ibiza territory in places - it's not terrible but the whole
EP just confuses me.

Now, the two new releases on Underground Resistance (Nick Speed and
Billibob), that's a different kettle of fish.

New Red Planet thing coming soon too - wonder what that'll be like?

cheers

Jason