My station (88.1FM) is now broadcasting at 6000 watts. This makes us the
largest non-commercial station in the area by a factor of 4! What does this
mean? Please read this link.
http://www.antonbanks.com/coverage.html

############################
Planned guests for the next few weeks:

September 15, 2010 - Voidloss
(http://www.facebook.com/pages/Singularity-Recordings/333458880875)
############################

CLICK THE LINK TO HEAR THE SHOW
http://www.antonbanks.com/audio/the_vault_09-01-10.mp3

Show archives are available online. To get to them, visit www.AntonBanks.com
and click on "Archives".

Tracklist For The Show:
[Artist, Track, Label

Forever Delayed - To The Wild [Islands & Islets]
Niko Rivera - Santa Fé [Levitium Records]
The Parallel - Sierra Leone (Solab Remix) [Nice & Nasty]
Ser - Boxed (Andrew Duke's Beaten To Dub Mix) [Dialtone Records]
Cut Bit Motorz - Dry Fruit (Dj Wada Remix) [If]
Harvey Mckay - Acta [Soma]
Unknown - Unknown (Gobsmacked Records Remix) [Nice & Nasty]
Kiki - Damaja [Bpitch Control]

Taho - Sirius [Lumina]
DJ T-1000 - Marina [Tresor]
Kraftwerk - Expo 2000 (Abe Duque Remix) [White Label]

###
Set By Anton Banks

Oliver Ho - Multiverse Deconstruction [Surface]
Jeff Mills - Ax009f-B [Axis]
Function - Reykjavik [Sandwell District]
James Ruskin - Return [Blueprint]
Traversable Wormhole - When 2d Meets 3d (Peter Van Hoesen Remix)
[Traversable Wormhole]
Terence Fixmer - Things Are Over [Electric Deluxe]
Forward Strategy Group - Applied Generics C [Forward Strategy Group]
Bobby Dowell - Crash Ep (Crash Submerge Remix) [Slap Jaxx]
Yari Greco - Planet Zone [Naked Lunch]
Reeko - 6 Sievert [Pole Recordings]
###

Recloose- Four Ways Of Saying Goodbye [Planet-E]
Click for info about the show: www.antonbanks.com/bio.html

I appreciate all promotional music sent to me and will never promote music
piracy. Send me your music and I WILL play it on my show.

iTunes Feed:
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=352011413

RSS: http://www.antonbanks.com/The_Vault_RSS.xml

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vault-Radio-Show/300106301067