Hello everyone...

Yes, it's true.  The other day, I was officially diagnosed with cancer.
I created a video to explain what's happening so far.
http://youtu.be/hL69Tj-O9JU

Right now, I'm at home preparing for my next course of action. I will NOT let cancer beat me...

Thanks to everyone for the words of encouragement.

Much love,
AC