My station (88.1FM) is now broadcasting at 6000 watts. This makes us the
largest non-commercial station in the area by a factor of 4! What does this
mean? Please read this link. http://www.antonbanks.com/coverage.html

############################
Schedule for the next few weeks:

October 20, 2010 - Annual Halloween Show
############################

CLICK THE LINK TO HEAR THE SHOW
http://www.antonbanks.com/audio/the_vault_09-15-10.mp3

Show archives are available online. To get to them, visit www.AntonBanks.com
and click on "Archives".

Tracklist For The Show:
[Artist, Track, Label

Freeform - Lijiang [Nonplace]

Cem & Rg - Sunscreen [Morning Tools]
Fairmont - 3 Cities (ThermalBear Remix)  [Traum]
Kaiserdisco - Hickup  [MBF]
Roland M. Dill - Hash Browns (Patrick Lindsey)  [Trapez]
Kiki - Good Voodoo (Subb-an Remix) [Bpitch]
Piemont - Running Mirror (Salz dub remix) [Telrae]

The Advent - Electric Green [Internal Records]

###
Audio By Voidloss
Appears courtesy Singularity Records.
Please visit the following website
for more information about him.
www.facebook.com/pages/Singularity-Recordings/333458880875

You can find his releases at the following link.
http://www.junodownload.com/search/?quick_search_download=all&q=voidloss&qs=
1&s_search_precision=any&s_genre_id=0000

Sorry, the tracklisting is not available.
###

Recloose- Four Ways Of Saying Goodbye [Planet-E]
Click for info about the show: www.antonbanks.com/bio.html

I appreciate all promotional music sent to me and will never promote music
piracy. Send me your music and I WILL play it on my show.

iTunes Feed:
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=352011413
RSS: http://www.antonbanks.com/The_Vault_RSS.xml
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vault-Radio-Show/300106301067