From: Lori Draper [mailto:girly...@gmail.com]
Sent: 27 October 2010 17:21
To: 313
Subject: (313) 313'ers in Tokyo? Techno recommendations?

Hello from Dallas - I'll be honeymooning in Tokyo Nov. 26-Dec. 2, 2010 and plan
on trying to check out Dommune based on some posts to the 313 list. Any 313ers
have recommendations for other clubs/techno music resources in the city? I've
checked out a club called Eleven and scouted the Tokyo Gig Guide, but wanted to
hear back from those I trust the most... you guys. I expect record shopping is
prohibitively expensive but who knows. New husband is a drum and bass/dubstep
guy, but loves techno as well. Thanks in advance for any advice!

-Lori