Hi all,

Has anyone ever done or heard of anyone doing the following IN DETROIT:

Physically manipulating a piece of vinyl by cutting it down the middle
exactly and then gluing it to another half of vinyl so that the
grooves match up and it can actually play? Or any other kind of
dramatic vinyl manipulation? I'm thinking of things beyond concentric
grooves, groove reversal (starting a record from the inside to play
outward), and looped grooves.

Feel free to message me directly if you'd rather. Thanks!

--
Denise Dalphond
Ph.D. Candidate