A full featured one is in the works for my shop.... along with the new
site but thats probably about a year off.  Right now all I have is a
mobile friendly microsite optimized for iphone but its not full
featured and orders cant be made through it.
http://m.experimedia.net
Its more geared towards mobile album previews off of QR codes on our
labels record jackets.

On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 1:41 PM, Frank Glazer <cpe1704...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So, Beatport has a pretty slick iPhone app, but frak Beatport because
> I want vinyl and they're shmucks anyway.  Does anybody know of any
> vinyl record stores that have iPhone apps?  Juno really needs to get
> one if you ask me.
>
> --
> peace,
>
> frank
>
> http://www.deejaycountzero.com
> http://www.infinitestatemachine.com

Jeremy Bible
Experimedia - record label + mailorder shop + a/v arts (est.2000)
experimedia.net
jeremybible.com
jbjh.experimedia.net
myspace.com/experimedia