Sorry, I didn't log in last week.  Tokio has some good house nights there.  Way
back there used to be a great house night in the basement of an Italian
restaurant.

----- Original Message ----
From: Denise Dalphond <ddalp...@umail.iu.edu>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Sent: Mon, November 8, 2010 9:43:38 PM
Subject: (313) Me in LA

Hi all,

I'm heading to LA this Wednesday through Sunday for an ethnomusicology
conference. It's hosted by UCLA, but most of the conference stuff is
in a hotel downtown.

Homegrown Sound is this Friday, I'm thinking of checking that out.

Any other recommendations for me? Music, records, food, espresso,
whatever. I've never been to LA.

And, if any LA folks are around, let's meet up!

Denise

--
Denise Dalphond
Ph.D. Candidate