############################
Schedule for the next few weeks:

December 1, 2010 - WESU Fundraising week.
                   Please click the link to donate now!
                   http://www.acteva.com/booking.cfm?bevaid=206056

December 15, 2010 - Reeko (http://www.reeko.net/)

############################

CLICK THE LINK TO HEAR THE SHOW
http://www.antonbanks.com/audio/the_vault_11-17-10.mp3

Show archives are available online.
To get to them, visit www.AntonBanks.com and click on "Archives".

Tracklist For The Show:
[Artist, Track, Label

ici.eme - le parc [Pertin_nce]
Agazzi - Long Hike [Sleep Is Commercial]
Piemont - Myself consumed [MBF]
Reuter - 04 Back up in this mother (Marcus Sur remix) [MBF Ltd]
M.In - 01 Lord teach me house [Trapez Ltd]
Alvina Red & Manuel Perez - Celica (Raph Dumas Remix) [Nice & Nasty]
Marco Dassi - New York mood [EevoNext Records]
Deepchild - Stadtkind [Trapez]
Applescal - Welcome to the woods (Leeks remix) [Traum]
Marko Nastic - Escape [Sleep Is Commercial]

###
DJ Mix By Tim Baker
Appears courtesy Elephanthaus Records
Please visit the following website
for more information about him.

www.elephanthaus.com/

You can find his releases at the following link.

http://www.junodownload.com/search/?quick_search_download=all&q=tim+baker&qs
=1&s_search_precision=any&s_genre_id=0000

Sorry, the tracklisting is not available.
###

Recloose- Four Ways Of Saying Goodbye [Planet-E]

Enjoy,
Anton

Click for info about the show: www.antonbanks.com/bio.html

I appreciate all promotional music sent to me and will never promote music
piracy. Send me your music and I WILL play it on my show.

iTunes Feed:
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=352011413
RSS: http://www.antonbanks.com/The_Vault_RSS.xml
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vault-Radio-Show/300106301067