Great mix! I dont get tired of that music

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Placid [mailto:pla...@acid-house.net]
Envoyé : 10 décembre 2010 05:35
À : Three-One-Three
Objet : (313) The Dub Techno Sound of Berlin

Pioneered by Berlin Duo Moritz Von Oswald and Mark Ernusutus, and for me,
still unparalleled, the sound of what became pigeonholed as Dub Techno has
taken many twists and turns since the fist Maurizio 12's.  Some of it bland,
some of it extremely good..  Unfortunately I had Deepchord down as just
imitating Maurizio for years and neglected to buy any of their records when
they came out, hence their aren't any of their original 12's on this mix as
they all cost a fortune to get hold of now….. anyway…
Here's a  2 hour mix of my currrent favourite DT, of which some emanates
from Berlin and some doesn't and some might be inspired Mr Von Oswald and Mr
Ernestus or may not be and could, if you like pigeonholing music, be called
Dub Techno.

Mix is here - http://www.acid-house.net/The_DT_Sound_Of_Berlin.mp3

DeepChord - Coldest Season 3 - Modern Love
JS-01 - JS-01
T++ - Allied - Erosion
Rhauder Feat. Paul St. Hilaire - No News - Ornaments
Pelon - No Stunts - Chain Reaction
Maurizio - M5 - M
Lawrence - Shipwrecked - Styrax
Convextion - Convextion - Matrix
Morphosis - Dirty Matter (NWAQ's Via Mezzacapo Dub) - M>O>S Recordings
Marko Fürstenberg - Counter Mode - a.r.t.less
Model 500 - Starlight - Metroplex
Fluxion - Atlos - Chain Reaction
DeepChord  - Electromagnetic Dowsing (The Final Step) - S Y N T H
Backroom (Salz Dub Mix) - Telrae
Tony Allen - Ole - Honest Jon's
Knowone 004
D5 - Floatation Tank - Delsin