January is my 16 year radio anniversary.
Many thanks to all of the record labels, artist,
and booking agents who have sent me music for
my show over the past 16 years. Most of all,
thanks to YOU for listening to my show. It's
a great feeling to be able to share music I
enjoy with people around the world.

Thanks for your support!

-Anton

############################
Schedule for the next few weeks:

February 2, 2011 - Mike Holmes
(http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dead-Agenda/119602768067236)

############################

CLICK THE LINK TO HEAR THE SHOW
http://www.antonbanks.com/audio/the_vault_01-05-11.mp3

Show archives are available online.
To get to them, visit www.AntonBanks.com and click on "Archives".

Tracklist For The Show:
[Artist, Track, Label]

Future Sound of London - Lifeforms Path 5 [Astralwerks]
Terrace - São Paulo sunset [Smiley Fingers]
Erell Ranson - Our Darkest Hours [Elektrosouls Records]
Andrew Tiernan - Raw (Nachklangmusik rmx) [Dublin Xpress Recordings]
Antony Dupont - Don't Forget The Origins [Audio Textures]
Hubble - Tribute 001 [Sleep Is Commercial]

###
DJ mix by Inigo Kennedy
Inigo Kennedy @ The Vault - January 2011
Appears courtesy Assymetric Records
Please visit the following websites
for more information abotu him.

www.inigokennedy.com
www.asymmetric.co.uk

You can find his releases at the following link.

http://www.junodownload.com/search/?quick_search_download=all&q=inigo+kenned
y&qs=1&s_search_precision=any&s_genre_id=0000

01 Inigo Kennedy - China Rising (Casual Violence Mix) [mak021]
02 Inigo Kennedy & Isodyne - Lagrange Point [sadig004]
04 Inigo Kennedy - Yellow Leaf (Isodyne Truth Revealed Mix) [unreleased]
05 Mike Dehnert - Dico (B1) [fw012]
06 Phase - Xylo 3 [token016]
07 Inigo Kennedy - Nano Technology (A2) [ASY009]
08 Surgeon - Compliance Momentum [dtr010]
09 Stanislav Tolkachev - Sometimes Every Thing Is Wrong [subsist3]
10 Coefficient - n Dimensions [duality002D]
11 Inigo Kennedy - Jupiter [ASYMP3020]
12 Inigo Kennedy - Skedaddle [ASYMP3020]
13 Inigo Kennedy - The Power Of Ten (A1) [ASY010]
14 Inigo Kennedy - Momentum [CP004]
15 Inigo Kennedy - Preliminary Statements (B3) [ASY001]
16 Inigo Kennedy - Filaments [TOKEN010]
17 Jeff Mills - 10,000 Chariots [tresor012]
18 Stanislav Tolkachev - Yes, Today [POHLTD001]
19 Tomohiko Saga - Sodium Cyanide [MAK026]
20 Inigo Kennedy - Relentless Calm [ASYMP3013]
21 Inigo Kennedy - Amelioration Part Two (Patrick Walker FSG Mix)
[unreleased]
22 Inigo Kennedy - Tessellate My Geometry [TOKEN005]
###

Recloose- Four Ways Of Saying Goodbye [Planet-E]

Enjoy,
Anton

Click for info about the show: www.antonbanks.com/bio.html

I appreciate all promotional music sent to me and will never promote music
piracy. Send me your music and I WILL play it on my show.

iTunes Feed:
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=352011413
RSS: http://www.antonbanks.com/The_Vault_RSS.xml
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vault-Radio-Show/300106301067