It seems that there is a conversation about this George Kranz song every
couple
of years and since I finally have something to contribute on the subject it may
not exactly be 313 list material, I think mentioning it is list worthy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Euq8gbrZks8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZ4XPyUjwfs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kwKdQ3ea6Y

These are Derrick Carter remixes that I recently found.  I actually didn't know
who did them until last night when I received the info from Gramaphone Records
in Chicago.  Pretty cool stuff if you ask me.

Sorry about cross posting this from Discogs to here, but I felt that people
need
to hear these old remixes.