############################

CLICK THE LINK TO HEAR THE SHOW
http://www.antonbanks.com/audio/the_vault_02-02-11.mp3

Show archives are available online.
To get to them, visit www.AntonBanks.com and click on "Archives".

Tracklist for the show:
Artist - Title [Label]

Joe Stawarz - Cry [Soma Records]
Skirt - In The Meadow Under The Stars [Horizontal Ground]
Tim Baker - Truck Stop [Elephanthaus Records]
Adam Jay - Precognition (Lori J Ward and T.Orlando Remix) [Flavorite Music]
Greg Grajek - Bombing Rights [Slap Jaxx]
Plural - Blow Out [Audio Textures]
DJ Shiva - Variant (Justin Berkovi Remix) [Slap Jaxx]

###
DJ mix by Mike Holmes
Title: Mike Holmes (Dead Agenda) - The Vault Mix.mp3
Appears courtesy Tsunami Records
Please visit the following website(s)
for more information about him.

http://soundcloud.com/dead-agenda
http://soundcloud.com/mike-holmes
http://www.facebook.com/djmikeholmes
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dead-Agenda/119602768067236

You can find his releases at the following links.

http://www.junodownload.com/artists/Dead+Agenda/releases/

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/catalog/?contextType=art
ists&contextName=Dead%20Agenda&contextEntityId=169328

Mike Holmes - The Vault - Tracklist

1/ Diarmaid O Meara - Wrong turn - Gobsmacked
2/ Boner M - Poke - Unreleased
3/ Mike Absolom - Enter the next level (Diarmaid O Meara Remix) - Elmart
4/ Lief Ryan - Uber sign - Bombtrap
5/ Rob Stow - Im gonna kill her - Don't
6/ The Dexorcist - Rubbadub (DJ Narrows Ressurection rmx) - SMB
7/ Si Begg pres. Buckfunk 3000 - High Volume (Kanji Kinetic Remix) -
Hardcore beats
8/ Kriek - Catha Edulis - Tresor
9/ Dead Agenda - Chaos Theory (Paul Birken Crash Remix) - IF?
10/ Paul Birken - Grease Trap - Highball
11/ Fin Phranklin - Putsch me - Miditonal
12/ Michael Forshaw - Grunt - Coin operated
13/ Reche & Recall 8 - XTC - Miditonal
14/ Kanji Kinetic - Disco Vibrator - coin operated

###
Recloose - Four Ways Of Saying Goodbye [Planet-E]
Enjoy,
Anton

Click for info about the show: www.antonbanks.com/bio.html

I appreciate all promotional music sent to me and will never promote music
piracy. Send me your music and I WILL play it on my show.

iTunes Feed:
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=352011413
RSS: http://www.antonbanks.com/The_Vault_RSS.xml
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vault-Radio-Show/300106301067