It IS almost DEMF time again. The best time of the year.

What else is shaking? Spring is in the air. People are out and about along with
the start of human mating season. Had a very nice day at the Chicago Record
Collector's show this past weekend. Found beautiful copies of MK's Burning on
Area 10, the first release on Balance (CVO Party Time), and Waiting on my Angel
on Persona. All for $2 each too! Plus a nice stack of old disco and house for
$1-2 dollars each that I need to go through this weekend.

Hmm, what else is shaking? Went to the Planet E 20th in Detroit a few weeks
back. Highlights were a surprise set from Shake playing with Urban Tribe and
free records.

What else? Waiting for the Rick Wilhite full length to drop.

What is shaking with the rest of you?