I know I should be out melting down my credit cards in celebration of record store day, but I'm home rebuilding a sick computer (it takes hours and hours to clone a 500GB drive). I'm typing this missive on a teensy netbook with a claustrophobic screen. Anyway, tonight's Wild Kingom was jumbled together from CDs at hand, with inputs from Kenny Larkin, Balil, Autocreation, Plaid, Susumu Yokota, Mr. Fingers, Deepchord, Triola, Psyche, and others.

Look out for Mayhem! KFJC devotes the month of May to special features, and at last count ~58 specials are scheduled, covering all sorts of musics/viewpoints. Find out more at www.kfjc.org.

Indulging an old obsession of mine, last week's set was a full-on 3 hour "Dutch Treat" (all Lowlands artists and/or labels). I played cuts from Eevolute/Gotcha!, Delsin, Beam Me Up!, Shiver, Bunker, Clone, R&S, New Religion, Moxmusic, R&S, Fax, U-Trax, Fragile, DJax-Up-Beats, 100% Pure, +8, and Novamute. You can see the playlist at http://www.kfjc.org/music/playlist.php?i=37831 .

Past KFJC shows (within a 2-week window) can be streamed/downloaded from a rolling archive located at http://www.kfjc.org/broadcast_archives/ .

As usual, the Wild Kingdom is on Saturday night/Sunday morning Midnight-3AM PDST (GMT-8).

                                        Cheers,
                                        Richard Hester
                                        KFJC-FM 89.7
                                        Los Altos Hills, CA, USA