Shake is aware of this problem.  The problem -- I suspect -- is that
his e-mail machine is infected with a virus of some sort.

Tony is a brilliant musician, not a computer technician.  It would be
great if someone who actually lives in the Detroit area and is
acquainted with him would volunteer to check his machine and get
things fixed up.

The reason I haven't yet blocked his address is that it would mean he
doesn't see 313 list e-mail, and I know he's interested in it.  The
occasional spam message from his address is a price I'm willing to
pay.

I'll e-mail sebastien and tell him to find a non-work e-mail address
to use for the list. If he doesn't respond I'll just unsub him.  Cut
him some slack, though -- I bet this auto-responder stuff happens
outside his control.