avg is bunk.

Avira is where it's at!

-----Original Message-----
Date: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 11:27:23 am
To: 313@hyperreal.org
From: "AntonBanks.com" <web...@snet.net>
Subject: RE: (313) 313 SHAKE- PLEASE READ

For goodness sake, shouldn't someone at least point Shake in the right
direction before banishing the guy? It's not like he wants his computer
infected or is sending spam on purpose, right?

I'm sure he could handle installing two programs himself. If he really
can't, someone just has to install these two programs for him. Either way,
it won't take more than 10-15 minutes to install these two. I've linked
directly to the installers for both programs below.

AVG Antivirus
http://free.avg.com/us-en/download-free-antivirus

Malwarebytes (note that software updates are done manually)
http://malwarebytes-anti-malware.en.softonic.com/download#ptn=malwarebytes

At risk of sounding like an endorsement, both programs do a surprisingly
good job of protecting your computer from viruses considering that they are
free. I gave up Norton years ago in favor of these two. They also don't bog
my system down nearly as much as Norton did.

1) Download and install AVG and Malwarebytes
2) Uninstall whatever existing antivirus software he has on his machine now.
3) Run Malwarebytes and AVG scans

Hope this helps him,

-ant-