Hertford

mr.verd...@gmail.com

07816 373278

On 12 May 2011, at 12:30, Paul Kendrick wrote:

Hi, the music and video exchanges at 38 Notting Hill Gate & 23 Greenwich Church
Street I think are the best, I also like Flash Back on Essex Road in Islington.
I 2nd reckless too.

From: Odeluga, Ken [mailto:ken.odel...@dowjones.com]
Sent: 12 May 2011 11:41
To: 'Roland Meijer Drees'; list 313
Subject: RE: (313) Wanted: London (second hand) record stores

Hi Roland.

Berwick Street, London W1, is still more or less the Capital's record-shop
mecca, despite the decline in vinyl sales this decade.

Try  Music & Video Exchange at 95 Berwick Street, London: Telephone 020 7434
2939. They're excellent, even if their website appears to be busted.

Reckless Records

http://is.gd/mCxTuA

And to a slightly lesser extent

Sister Ray

http://is.gd/hiAQO5

All are on the same road, all have a great history and hopefully, future.

Good luck and enjoy!

Ken

Ken Odeluga

Assistant News Editor Markets – Market Talk

Dow Jones Newswires

10 Fleet Place

Limeburner Lane

LONDON EC4M 7QN