Erik Travis "Make You Rock" -- stripped down drum machine workouts
with crazed vocals.  On "Can't Get Off" he is the Anti-Prince.

Gene Hunt Presents Chicago Dance Tracks Vol 2. -- some noise has been
made about whether Mr. Hunt paid the participants.  Don't have an
opinion, but I doubt Rush Hour would knowingly get involved in
anything shady.  The Virgo Four track "The Dryer" is amazing to me --
they have a great balance between raw, live sounds and smooth
deepness.

Reggie Dokes "Once Again" Clone Royal Oak -- Reggie gets less
attention than other Detroit House Producers, but it isn't for lack of
quality. Proper piano house.

Rick Wilhite Presents The Godson & Soul Edge -- this came out last
year on Rush Hour & Boomkat just added it to their catalog for
download.  Honestly can you ever get enough Rick Wilhite?