Well the MI vol 3 being available is on the (e)flyer and there's been
a record(s) available the last 2 years, so I'm just reading the tea
leaves if you may. I'm really looking forward to donning my techno
tourist hat again, as it happens so rarely anymore as we get older and
jaded and new ____step genres appear on a daily basis.

Now that's not a knock on new genres! I'm just saying, I'm looking
forward to some 4/4 floor action being played by ppl I trust.

jw