On Jun 1, 2011, at 7:03 AM, JD Harrington wrote:

yes!!! this was incredible!

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 4:05 AM, Greg Earle <ea...@isolar.dyndns.org> wrote:
If you were there or listened to it on the RA stream you'll already know that it's passed into the stuff of legend.

Now courtesy of his partner in Different World you can relive it again, or hear it for the first time yourself:

All:

I was asked by Claude (via a note from his Different World partner in crime Takasi Nakajima) to take the set down. So I did.

Maybe Claude has a better copy (the one I posted was obviously recorded by someone from the live stream, probably via Audio Hijack Pro or similar) and he'll post it to his SoundCloud sometime soon?

        - Greg