I was curious if anyone could identify a couple tracks off of Richie Hawtin's
set at the plus 8 event this weekend.  Early on his set when he was spinning
more funky detroit techno, there was an electro track that had a vocal sample
that went along the lines of "Feel the bass in your body, feel the bass in your
soul, feel the bass in your mind, now lose control"..I was curious to the
title/artist of that track as well as the 2nd to last track in his set that was
a sort of emotional track that had a drum and bass beat to it, it followed head
hunter by front 242 and his final ambient techno track.  If anyone could
identify either of these tracks I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks,
Andy