> Tejada has a new full length on Kompakt. Haven't gotten it yet, have
> high hopes for it. "Unstable Condition" is a corker.

must have a listen to that. i love tejada's early stuff on 7th city and a13 -

http://www.discogs.com/John-Tejada-Little-Green-Lights-And-Four-Inch-Faders/master/19036

http://www.discogs.com/John-Tejada-The-Blue-Dawn/master/6413

http://www.discogs.com/John-Tejada-Significant-Numbers/release/98

and some of the early palette releases - perfect warm, melodic techno.

love 'a fading memory' as well. hair stood up on the back oy my neck
when i first heard it.

http://www.discogs.com/John-Tejada-The-Toiling-Of-Idle-Hands-EP/release/349834

anyone recommend anymore of his stuff - just hard to wade through it all?