My first time sharing a mix on here but i reckon this one stands up to closer
inspection.  I've actually been sharing higher tempo mixes on my sound cloud
space for a while and share more experimental and ambient stuff on my own site.

Dub and Deep House/Techno i guess. Older and newer stuff, some of which I
treated myself to for my birthday last week. Hopefully I'll come back to this
later in life and remember the stuff I really liked when I was forty
......something.

http://soundcloud.com/verdant-recordings/a-void

Monolake /Void (Imbalance Computer Music)
Zzzzra /Ennio Profundo (Optic_Remix) (Sublime Port Netlabel)
Delta Funktionen /Estuary (Ann Aimee)
Nick Sole /Contigo (Mojuba)
Benny Brunn / Stay Hungry Stay Foolish (Bine)
Haventepe /Air (Styrax Leaves)
Conforce /Spoiled (XDB Remix 2) (Clone Basement Series)
Gerd /Time & Space (Duplex North Side Remix) (Clone Basement Series)
Donato Dozzy /United Elements (Lan Music)
Substance /Inversion (Scion Versions)
Ribn /Mined (Millions of Moments)
Tob Jona /Metro 501 (a.r.t.less)
Untitled /Madteo (Workshop)
Deepchord /Sofitel (Soma)
Freund Der Familie /Sark (Sven’s Short Range Mix) (FdF)
Alton Miller /Deep In My Soul (Peacefrog)
Black Jazz Consortium /Deep Love (Soul People Music)
Sven Weisemann /Kiss of Abama (Mojuba)
Move D /Jus House (Uzuri)

enjoy and feedback always welcome. good bad or indifferent.

thanks for listening
verdant-recordings June 2011

www.verdant-recordings.com

Andy