Isn't the sample hook the same one as in Pepe Braddock "Deep Burnt" ? -
dunno if it's on a Detroit track too but could that be the track you mean?

enjoying the album though.. nice summer vibe, reminds a bit of Jill
Scott.... :)

--
Callum MacGregor

www.pact.co

*"My hope is to leave the world a bit better than when I got here." - Jim
Henson *