Kent and list,

This post is totally awesome. I agree completely. Mike Huckaby does
impressive things for Detroit. It wasn't too long ago that he lost his
job at Record Time after 14 years of amazing education and service to
Detroit and was faced with trying to figure out new ways to make a
living and contributing to Detroit at the same time. Clearly he is
succeeding at this.

Denise

--
Denise Dalphond