not strictly 313 but i do mention that I have omitted Reel by Reel so it is
valid on a technicality....

thought some of you guys might like it anyway..

Mojuba Record Label

Best described as deep dubby house with occasional forays into deep techno and
a smattering of tech house on sublabels a.r.t.less and Wandering.

with a roster of Sven Weisemann, Nick Sole, (label owner Don Williams, Oracy
and Stereociti, as well as a few one offs by Chez Damier, Bernard Badie, Marty
Bonds and Tyree on Mojuba it is one of the few labels that i own nearly every
release of...

Thought I'd stick my favourite releases on one mix so here it is….

You can download it here - http://www.acid-house.net/Placid_Mojuba.mp3

I will post a tracklist over the weekend..

I omitted the Tyree and Reel By Reel on the grounds they had been released on
another label… but I put Bernard Badie on there so that kind of thinking
doesn't really hold up but it's the best I could come up with…..

Anyway  enjoy the music

Done in one hit on 2 x technics 1210s  2hrs @ 320 kbps - 290mb ish

oh and if you wish to keep uo to date with gigs and mix, join my farcebook page
here - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Placid/191249620933551?ref=hnav