Some interesting news on the wire:

http://www.xlr8r.com/news/2011/09/drexciya-reissues-coming-soon

Sadly, it's been nearly a decade since early '90s Detroit
techno/electro duo Drexciya last released new music. However, we've
just discovered that reissues of the pair's early material will be
surfacing in the near future. Clone Classic Cuts, the reissues imprint
for Dutch label Clone, announced just yesterday: "We will reissue the
early Drexciya catalogue on Clone. We are currently busy restoring the
original master tapes, and hopefully we will have the first one ready
before the end of the year! Of course, we will keep you updated on the
process." No further details were shared, but the news itself is
certainly exciting, to say the least. (via FACT)