There's an excellent Claude interview on the Resident Advisor site:

http://www.residentadvisor.net/feature.aspx?1398

I definitely miss the days when Claude stayed in Glasgow (from the
little I remember of them) - every time I left his flat (he stayed
just around the corner from me) I had a BAG of Detroit gossip and
incendiary stories- none of which I could ever remember when I woke up
the next day unfortunately :)

He says at the end:

"I don't think I'll ever go back to the point where I want to do
festivals. Financially it would be fantastic, but that would put me in
a situation where I'd have to play records I don't want to. I'd much
rather play the back rooms and be free. You know, you meet a lot of
DJs—the really big ones—and they're kind of characters. I'm the
farthest away from a character you can get. When you see Derrick May
there is something iconic about the way he carries himself. He's an
artist. I'm not really like that. I'm just a tech geek who does music.
That's my thing."

I think he does himself a MAJOR disservice here - Claude is definitely
an artist and a character - maybe if he'd seen Derrick May's truly
pitiful set at last years Bloc Festival he wouldn't hold himself in
such low esteem!

cheers

Jason