Just got this message from the Empty Bottle via TicketWeb:

Due to circumstances beyond our control, the artists involved in the Rephlex
Records ‘REPHLEXTIONS!’ event have cancelled.  Your ticket has been refunded by
TicketWeb.  If you have any questions about this process, feel free to call
TicketWeb at 866-468-3401.

However, the party always goes on at the Empty Bottle!  Now a free event, our
friends at People of Rhythm welcome DJ WARP (Rephlex Records set), ABOMINABLE
TWITCH (live), BENN JORDAN (DJ set) and more.  We were jazzed, just like you,
to welcome the Rephlex crew to the Empty Bottle but if you were excited for
them, we think you’ll be hearing tuneage here tonight that might help fill the
void.

Have a good holiday weekend friends!

Also on Twitter/FB:
https://twitter.com/#!/theemptybottle/status/109761531016785920