Real?  No...Detroit?  Only if you count that Dan Bell used to work
with with Richie...and that Dan lived in Detroit for years and helped
out a bunch of Detroit artists (and even a young black kid from
Columbus that nobody's heard of named fbk:)...Richie's early work was
at some point the first really 'detroit-inspired' stuff that people
could point to on a large scale...but I still say that anyone who
talks to me about 'sheet one' SHOULD listen to Eon's 'void dweller'
album first...then listen to sheet one...even though sheet one holds
up better.

--
fbk

sleepengineering/absoloop US