>===== Original Message From "darw_n" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> =====
>I dug up this old record I have, In House Vol. 1, Jive 1988 and it has We
>Know It produced by Kevin Saunderson, an absolutely ripping acid house
>track!!  Also has Samantha Fox's "I wanna have some fun" remix by
>Saunderson, and three Adonis tracks...
>
>Anyways,  I was wondering what are Saunderson's other acid house productions
>from that time era?

"the groove that wont stop" is definetely acid house (and one of the only
detroit 303 tracks from the late 80's i can even think of?)

It was one of a number of acid house classics that got redone on the UK acid
brass cd a few years back.  classic acid house in a brass band style.  can't
believe it didnt start a new UK genre really..

jm