... who played in Iowa City tonight, and his set seemed like it took
about 10 minutes for me. I think I lost 5 pounds of sweat.

It was awesome, in the way that TP is always awesome, but he let
tracks ride more than he has in the past. And he played some crazy
shit -- like one of the songs from 'Rent' scratched in over the
Daddy's Favorite "I Feel Good Things" (i.e. that track that samples
Patrice Rushen "Haven't You Heard" - I've had long discussions with TP
about the amazingness of Patrice Rushen).  And mixing out of a 'Tom's
Diner Remix' into a Chicago Acid track? I was losing my mind.