Well, @ Andrew:  this is NOT regarding a specific situation.  I am
curious as to the thoughts, feelings of others on this subject...just
opening up a discussion since there are a bunch of us artist types on
this list...I felt like since we were going retro on the 313 list this
week, I'd bring up a 'would you rather' type of question...just to add
to all of our activity:)

   @Joe: Well put.

@ Jason:  Well said as well...I tend to agree with this
sentiment...however, I feel like there are times that change can be
good since many of us as artists tend to isolate rather than explore.