Very annoying!

I've never been to this site before, but it looks like my cup of tea!! Too bad their subscription process is broken.

I've sent them an email notifying them of this. Hopefully, they fix this in the near future.

{}0+>|

On 9/12/2011 5:45 PM, 1-11 wrote:
The same thing is happening here.

*From:*Rob Taylor [mailto:barringtonphelo...@gmail.com]
*Sent:* Monday, September 12, 2011 10:29 PM
*To:* klaus boss
*Cc:* 313@hyperreal.org
*Subject:* Re: (313) Rob Hood Mix on CLR

so you'd think!

it just brings up the subsription page again

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 10:27 PM, klaus boss <kl...@hifly.dk
<mailto:kl...@hifly.dk>> wrote:

Enter your email in the lower field =
"If you are already subscribed to the CLR newsletter but you are still
seeing this message then you may need to login to your account. Just
fill in your email address below and follow the directions:"

You'll then be sent a link which will take you to the login menu -
just click the button and you're good to go :)

--
Regards,

Klaus B

signature database 6458 (20110912) __________