I've only got Chance McDermott's Blackball EP, very recommendable.

Also, you might want to check these out, even though they're not on Black Nation.

http://www.discogs.com/Jay-Denham-Life-Force-EP/release/10564

http://www.discogs.com/D-Knox-The-Body-Of-Christ-EP/release/74195

Cheers,
- J

Jussi Lehtonen

  "Metaprogram yourself."

On Fri, 16 Sep 2011, JT Stewart wrote:

I am a huge Black Nation fan...still play early stuff all the time.
These are my faves.

http://www.discogs.com/Chancellor-Meets-Vice-Global-Infunkuation/master/43700
(dated, but still a great DX100 workout)

http://www.discogs.com/Blackman-A-Day-Of-Atonement/release/35053

http://www.discogs.com/D-Knox-Meditation-EP/release/33583

http://www.discogs.com/Jay-Denham-Anomie/release/35057

http://www.discogs.com/Chance-McDermott-Blackball-EP/master/331787

http://www.discogs.com/Vice-Playerhater-EP-Volume-II/master/43713

http://www.discogs.com/Bios-Minimal-Funkateers/master/43690 (for "sixty-neuf")

I stopped listening when the releases seemed to get more monotonous &
banging. I'd love to hear if there are other releases I should check
out. Aside from Jay Denham's deeper/more interesting stuff on BNR,
Chance McDermott's stuff was great

JT