Sounds interesting- am I right in saying this album was only available
through Hard Wax for the first couple of weeks?  Do you think it was
something they put in there or was it actually in the Reel By Real
album?

I love getting 7" bonus records with albums - the one that came with
Kenny Larkin's Azimuth was a belter!

cheers

Jason