KFJC is in the midst of their annual fundraiser (that's how we pay our bills). I've been offering the usual Goodwrench matching challenge, and I was gratified to be tapped out of matching funds (and a little beyond) in the past two shows - first time it's happened. However, I'll be pitching for funds 'til we meet our goal, so expect to hear some of that tomorrow night. The fundraiser has an altered (and challenging) associated break clock that allows butting disparate tunes together with fundraiser breaks/special production for separators. With that in mind, tomorrow night's set will be all over the place, featuring tracks from Innerzone Orch., Billie Ray Martin, Luke Slater, Drexciya, True Frequencies, Beaumont Hannant, Nightmare Lodge, Urban Tribe, Nonplace Urban Field, and many others. The last two week's sets can be perused at http://www.kfjc.org/music/playlist.php?i=39124 and http://www.kfjc.org/music/playlist.php?i=39175 .

"The Wild Kingdom" airs on KFJC-FM 89.7, Friday Night/Saturday Morning, 10P-2A (6A-10A GMT). Potential listeners outside the San Francisco Bay area can find a webcast at http://www.kfjc.org/netcast/index.php . Present and past Wild Kingdom playlists are also archived at kfjc.org. You can also check out archived playlists from my first KFJC show "Just Desserts" that was on Fridays 10P-2A from 1992 through 1999. Archived playlists exist for that show starting from Fall 1995 to New Year's Eve 1999/2000, so you can see what what I'm up to these days is pretty much consistent with what I was up to all along.

If you do tune in (especially via the web), please take a little time to let me know your locale. I'm also interested in promo music from all over and in promoting local (San Francisco Bay area) techno-type events. If you want to do some promotion for an event, contact the KFJC promotions department at pr...@kfjc.org to arrange ticket giveaways and/or to send information for inclusion in our concert outlook. Thanks to those who have sent promo music so far.

Regards,

Richard Hester
"Mr. Goodwrench"
"The Wild Kingdom"