"Baddest Bitch" was originally PAND1, with
Moodymann's mix, which is of course the only
version of this track you need. It then
reappeared as F047, with Moody's mix, the
original mix, and two mixes I doubt anyone
else on this list cares about. Then came
F 047R, which featured the Motorbass mix which
lots of European DJ's got into (which was
repressed on the F 100 CD.)

If anybody has a PAND 1 they want to trade let
me know, I don't like having any records on
F Communications in my collection.

On this note, does anyone have a Pandamonium
discography? I know they're up to release 19
with the last Moody EP, but I only know of maybe
ten or eleven of those releases.

Matt