Kevin Saunderson also produced a track on their LP called To The Trip (as in
an excursion not as in being under the effects of psychedelic drugs!) which
sounds a bit like early Inner City with girly rapping!  I have We Know It
(Phosphoric mix) on a promo 12" which is a seriously good bit of acid
thankfully with large sections without vocals though if they were all gone
it would be much better :)

I don't know whether this was a Kevin Saunderson mix or not but there was a
promo of one of Sam Fox's (for those who don't know she was a rather rough
looking girl from the estates who make the Spice Girls look like female
Einsteins and who made her name showing her tits in the Sun newspaper) last
records "Love House" which didn't have any artist name (cunning ploy by
record company to sell wack pop act to dance crowd) with housey The Black
Pyramid Mix on it and the Sulphuric mix on the flip and that was pretty
good!

BABY DIDDY