Jenkyns, Dean Tyler - Wondering (Original Mix)
Rainer Truby - Jeck (Marcus Worgull Dub)
Neville Watson - Bleeding Through - Original Mix
Hamid - If I feat. Valentina (Jay Shepheard Remix)
Alexander B - Bring Me 2 My Knees (Original Mix)
Alexkid - Class Of 95 (Bassfort Remix)
Kez Ym - Smoke Reflection (Original Mix)
Larse - So Long (Original Mix)
Probi - Beat Vocally (Maxbee Remix)
Dave Aju - All Together Now (Dave Aju 'Back And Forth' Mix)
Dave Martins - Deep Control (Desos Remix)
Loverdose - God Save The King (Original Mix)
Jerry K - Vanilla (Original Mix)
Bescheerer, Szenasi - Franz Josef (Original Mix)
C&C Music Factory - Rain (The Clivilles & Kupper Baby Powder Dub)
Gareth Whitehead, Tom Taylor - One Love (Pete Dafeet Remix)
SCSI9 - Sunny Side Up (John Tejada Remix)

Direct Download:
http://javierdrada.com/media/120411.zip

Stream:
http://soundcloud.com/javierdrada/javier-drada-december-4-2011

--
Javier Drada

http://javierdrada.com
http://cmykrecords.com
http://resistedresonance.com

---
Virus Database (VPS): 111224-1, 12/24/2011
Tested on: 12/24/2011 9:17:34 PM