Ghostly Intl. meets Spectral feat.
Ryan Crosson (Spectral, Visionquest, Berlin/Detroit)
Osborne (Ghostly International, Spectral, Runningback // Ann Arbor)
Solvent LIVE (Ghostly International, Suction // Toronto)
Mossmoss (AYLI, Nightlight Music, RACECAR)

Get Deep & Disco in the Oddjob Lounge
Jacques Renault (Let's Play House, DFA // NYC)
Rich Korach vs. Eric Johnston
(AYLI, Paxahau) (leftroom, wolf + lamb // Berlin/Detroit)
Conor (No Way Back, Rong Music)
Briski (AYLI, re:body)

VIDEO: Will Erokan

As You Like It is proud to showcase Ghostly International and its
sister label Spectral Sound. Long favorites of ours for their
innovative sounds and style dating back to their inception. We're
honored to welcome three artists - Ryan Crosson, Osborne and Solvent -
from their past, present and future that continue to push the freshest
sounds.

In the Oddjob Loft, we're taking you deep and disco once again with
Jacques Renault (Let's Play House, DFA // NYC), bringing you the disco
and a rare collaborative set of Rich Korach teaming up with one of his
closest friends Eric Johnston (Leftroom, Wolf + Lamb //
Berlin/Detroit) taking you deep into the realm of house music.

ARTIST LINKS:
http://www.residentadvisor.net/dj/ryancrosson
http://www.residentadvisor.net/dj/osborne
http://www.residentadvisor.net/dj/solvent
http://www.residentadvisor.net/dj/mossmoss

http://www.residentadvisor.net/dj/jacquesrenault
http://www.residentadvisor.net/dj/ericjohnston
http://www.residentadvisor.net/dj/richkorach
http://www.residentadvisor.net/promoter.aspx?id=10515
http://www.residentadvisor.net/dj/briski

MUSIC LINKS:
http://soundcloud.com/ghostly
http://soundcloud.com/ryancrosson
http://soundcloud.com/solvent
http://redbullmusicacademyradio.com/shows/1519/
http://soundcloud.com/mossmoss

http://soundcloud.com/jacquesrenault
http://soundcloud.com/rich-korach
http://soundcloud.com/eric-johnston
http://soundcloud.com/briski

MISSION STATEMENT:

As You Like It (AYLI) is the result of a shared taste for quality
electronic music, late nights and experiences that focus on
cutting-edge sounds by today’s most driven artists, while striving for
and acknowledging timelessness.

FOLLOW US:

http://www.facebook.com/AsYouLikeItSF
http://www.ayli-sf.com/